Spectrum Gaming Group
About Spectrum Gaming Group : Experience. Integrity. Independence.
These are the hallmarks of Spectrum Gaming Group[url=https://www.spectrumgaming.com], the world’s foremost gaming research and professional services firm. Through our staff and global network of affiliates and associates, we employ renowned experts in every facet of the gaming industry, from research to regulation.
Spectrum has been working with private- and public-sector clients since its founding in 1993, though the collective gaming-industry experience of our executives and associates is measured in hundreds of years.
Governments, gaming operators, developers and investors in five continents have retained Spectrum, and we stand ready to serve clients through our offices Atlantic City, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Harrisburg, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, Macau, Manila and Tokyo.
Our array of services includes:
• Restructurings, Distressed Properties/Acquisition Services: Independent, outside-the-box evaluation of critical financial and operational issues for bondholders, creditors, buyers of existing properties or incumbent / includes a wide variety of casino-related services, from evaluation of market conditions to operational audits
• Economic Research: Feasibility studies/market analyses/economic impact reports/reasonableness tests
• Gaming Regulatory Services: Licensing investigations/drafting of legislation and regulation/anti-money laundering controls/drafting and implementing minimum internal control standards/Compliance auditing/investigations relating to cheating, swindling, fraud and abuse/establishment of investigative procedures/evaluation of public policy
• Investigations and Due Diligence (Financial and Integrity): Corporate entity investigations/vendor licensing investigations/employee licensing investigations/country evaluations/business intelligence/operational review and financial forecast of acquisition targets
• New Technology Services: Technology concept or implementation review and analysis/technology concept operational impact/network security review/electronic revenue analysis, procedures and implementation/regulatory compliance of manufacturer’s new concepts and designs/server-based and server-supported concept review and implementation
• Legal support services: In-service training for police, prosecutors and casino security / Litigation support – civil and criminal/ expert witnesses and litigation services
• Casino services: Consumer-service audits (guest satisfaction)/mystery shopping programs/operating distressed casino properties or casinos operating in conservatorship/evaluating and remedying the operations of underperforming gaming operations
• Professional Services for Indian Nations: Operational audits/Performance evaluation/Evaluations of gaming commissions/Compliance audits/Strategic planning/Budgeting for gaming commissions.
Each Spectrum engagement is customized to the client’s specific requirements and developed from the ground up. Our findings, conclusions and recommendations are based solely on our research, analysis and experience. We do not tell clients necessarily what they want to hear; we tell them what they need to know. We will not accept, and have never accepted, engagements that seek a preferred result.
1201 New Road, Suite 308
Phone number 609-926-5100
Back to the previous page